Saturday, January 29, 2011

in bed.

this is where i spend a lot of time after chemo. my bed. its been nice this time that my sister is here because then i am not in bed alone. we can lay together and share our hearts and connect and do what sisters do. thanks to ava for taking four hour naps the past two days. i have not been nearly as sick as i have been in the past after chemo. thank goodness. just real real exhausted. ava is still sick and i hate it. she has the worst little cough and it breaks my heart. but at least she is sleeping okay. minus last night. she was up on and off from like 2-5am (i slept through it all). that is why allison here. so thank you. been thinking a lot about cancer and my heart and how much i have changed since getting sick. but i am too exhausted to write it all down. so that will come later. but we are okay. two sick girls. but one big sister taking care of it all.

we miss you babe. see you tomorrow.

ps. if you like to run or if you like nashville tn or if you just like our family. check out team libbyangie and sarah you are good good friends. thank you and we love you.

6 comments:

  1. I love your heart and have not stopped praying for you. Miss you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if Miss Ava's cough has been ongoing for awhile, her pediatrician may be able to give her a steroid to help with that. My 2 yr old had just one dose of a steroid and by the end of the night his cough was almost completely gone! Glad you're just feeling sleepy and not so sick....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank God for sisters! Praying for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying for you! So glad you have a sister to help you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO GLAD you haven't felt as sick lately!
    Prayed for that, and I'm blown away that the Lord answered it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This will soon be just a bad memory... Keep chugging and keep your chin up ...you will be back on your feet in no time and stronger than ever! Cancer will change you ... it made me a better person ...If you need someone to talk to, I am here and have been through it myself..

    ReplyDelete

i read every comment. so please leave one. i love it.